Want to make the world a greener, healthier and happier place?
The PPL PWR Pre-Seed Fund is a grassroots competition for early stage ideas. We want to empower you, the future generation of change makers, to thrive in imagining, coordinating and delivering projects that will improve the world and communities around us.
The winner/s will see their idea become reality with support from our project management, community building and marketing extraordinaires as well as a lovely bit of cold hard cash.
For more details read on, or if that sounds good already, apply below!
Depending upon the number of winners, the fund value is worth upwards of £1300 and is broken down into
- Expert training (valued at £425) including sessions and support in the following areas:
- £250 for project delivery expenses
- Is the issue identified important, and the solution viable & ethical?
- How much impact and engagement is there with the public?
- Does it create volunteering opportunities?
- What’s the legacy of the project? Is it repeatable and/or scalable?
- Will the project have a large impact on a limited budget?
Now onto the nitty gritty part
- You must be a team of at least two people
- The idea must partially or fully solve a sustainability problem
- There must be an element of public engagement and opportunities to connect people
- Your idea cannot already be making a profit
- By entering this competition, you agree to promotional use of your idea, photography of yourselves and projects and promotion
- PPL PWR LTD maintains the right to terminate any project, or withhold funds
We accept submissions from anywhere in the world!